If one of the following sounds like you and you’re looking for a challenging but rewarding new role then please forward your CV and examples of previous work along with a covering letter to: email@example.com. Please also include details of your salary expectation.
MS SQL DBA / Data technician
We have an opportunity for a MS SQL Database Administrator to join our small, dedicated team of inspired technologists. If you're adaptable, keen to learn, confident and want to develop your career in a digital and data environment we'd like to hear from you.
- Design, implement, maintain and enhance new and existing database solutions using the latest Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Undertake project work to fulfil client and in-house production demands, in respect of data preparation, selection, distribution and reporting requirements.
- Manage and maintain multiple SQL Server instances, both local and remotely hosted.
Skills & Experience
12+ months experience of managing the SQL environment, including Performance, Security and Backup/Restore responsibilities with a full understanding of Relational Database Design and TSQL query code.
- ETL functionality in respect of import and export of data
- Stored Procedures, Views and Functions.
- SQL Agent, Database Mail and Linked Servers
- SSMS, SSIS and SSRS as a full-cycle process from initial design through to deployment and distribution of an automated/triggered product e.g. for data extraction or statistical report.
- Data validation, cleansing, processing, modelling and analysis
Other product sets and technologies that you will ideally have exposure or knowledge of; MS Office, Viso, Visual Studio, SMTP Server, FTP Server, IIS.
- An IT related qualification (ideally to degree standard)
- Exposure or knowledge of Online Marketing, Email Broadcasting systems and/or Online Survey systems.
- Networking and/or general IT knowledge
- Experience of web/app development or programming
- Exposure or knowledge of CMS and CRM systems.
- Knowledge of Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
WEB DESIGNER / DESIGNER
Excellent opportunity for a talented designer to join our creative team working across integrated accounts, but with a strong bias towards further advancing the agency’s growing digital output.
You need to be a talented creative, able to demonstrate a broad range of experience of taking projects from brief through to final execution whilst retaining brand consistency and proposition whether it’s a banner, email or full website. As omni-channel champions there’s also likely to be an ad or brochure in the mix too.
If you have demonstrable talent, a passion for digital and a desire to always push the boundaries this is an exciting opportunity to join a team of like-minded people and develop your career.
Proficient in the Adobe suite, and a working knowledge of CSS, responsive design and HTML5 would be advantageous.
Digital Account Executive / Manager
We’re looking for a talented Digital Account Executive / Manager to complement our growing digital team, working across a variety of busy consumer and B2B accounts. You’ll have experience of all areas of digital from web, social media, paid search and SEO. Working on your own pure digital and integrated projects under the guidance of an Account Director, you’ll be liaising with the agency wide team to deliver your Clients briefs from inception through to delivery.
If you’re a results driven problem solver with a passion for all things digital, this is an excellent opportunity to join our growing team.
SENIOR C# DEVELOPER
We have an opportunity for a Senior Developer to join our small, dedicated team of inspired technologists.
- Design, develop and deploy innovative solutions using the latest Microsoft. NET tools and technologies and integrated with Umbraco CMS and MVC sites
- Maintain and enhance existing Web Forms, MVC websites and SQL Databases
- Work with other software/web/creative developers and designers to deliver backend services and systems integrations
- Scope, plan, schedule and document projects
- Create, maintain and document high quality, maintainable code that adheres to best practices
Skills & Experience
- Most importantly you will have a passion for Web Development and be looking to push your ASP.Net skills to the limit.
- 3+ years’ experience of developing Web Applications using ASP.Net (Web Forms & MVC) and C# employing techniques including Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) analysis, design and development techniques.
- Able to demonstrate strong Relational Database Design and TSQL skills and be familiar with SQL Server 2005+.
- Product sets and technologies that you will have exposure to include Visual Studio 2008/12+, ASP.Net, C#, MVC, Umbraco CMS, Web Forms, OO A&D, MS SQL Server 2005/8/12, Entity Framework, AJAX, XML, Reporting Services, IIS5+
- Working knowledge of Distributed Version Control systems such as Mercurial/Git
- Experience with FTP/SFTP and DNS Management
- An appreciation of VB.Net
- Have an IT related qualification ideally to degree standard
- Agency or Consultancy experience
- Knowledge of PetaPoco, IOC, CI, TDD & SSIS
- An appreciation of PHP
NO AGENCIES PLEASE